This place isn't too shabby...

John K

Chaps,

After a few weeks of pottering about on the forum, just wanted to say it's the best I've ever been a member of.

The combination of a really good search and the way members post information makes it really easy to find information without cranking up a new thread, which is normal behaviour on most forums.

And the way folks post is really decent, sometimes there might be a difference of opinion but instead of descending into a flame war, folk just make their points with a decent level of humour and move on.

So many thanks for making this place a really helpful and fun place to hang around.

• Like 9

Gosh, praise for the search function.....how much did I drink last night :laugh:

Must be the new website, you wouldn't have heard that said about the old one.

I agree that it's a decent place to hang out, although I suspect it takes a bit of work to keep it this way.

Many members really do make a lot of effort to help others.

Let the love in commence :love:

Let the love in commence :love:

Wow... This forum even has 'Love Ins', I had no idea it was that good a place.

I'd better get a shower...

I'd like to add my praise to the hard work of the mediators and the clubs unsung IT ers that keep the forums wheels oiled and running smoothly :)

• Like 1

There has been one or two heated discussion threads in the past, nothing malicious though.   As you say John, we do move on. 

I've been around here for 3 years now, learnt a lot about kit cars and re learnt all about driving and maintaining a Rear wheel drive car after a 30 year gap. Great to get back to 'Seat of Your Pants' driving again.

• Like 1

There has been one or two heated discussion threads in the past, nothing malicious though.   As you say John, we do move on. 

I've been around here for 3 years now, learnt a lot about kit cars and re learnt all about driving and maintaining a Rear wheel drive car after a 30 year gap. Great to get back to 'Seat of Your Pants' driving again.

Amen to all of the above...

I live in a virtual world of computers and design software. Nothing's real and everything comes with 3 "Are you sure" boxes and an undo button.

Being responsible for your own actions behind the pedals rather than relying on Drivers Aids and actually recognising stuff under the bonnet from 20 years back is a real buzz