Anybody worried about Ebola?

John K

As far as I was aware there is no cure for Ebola, simply put your organs liquefy and you die ...

It's not airborne as far as we know and is transmitted through bodily fluid contact. It's not a very effective pathogen as it effectively effects everyone quick and they all die out from it before it spreads.

Nasty whichever way you look at it

Great to see Americans flying ebola infected US persons back to America for treatment.  I'm going to hold my tongue beyond this!

Slightly off topic but can anyone explain why public toilet doors always open inwards so you can push it with your foot or elbow on the way in (when it doesn't matter) but have to grab the handle on the way out (when it does matter) knowing a great deal of people have not washed their hands.

:d  this has passed through my mind many times :d     thought i was the only one :d

:d  this has passed through my mind many times :d     thought i was the only one :d

No, there was at least two of us, often thought the same..!