Now ive seen it all

blue ass fly

Monday morning - M40 approaching stokenchurch cut out, irritated by the mayhem a drop of rain is causing when we all start to brake hard

The cause

On the other carriageway - in the outside lane - is a foreign plated focus changing his rear wheel

Worse still - our wonderful police are behind him with a couple of cones out,helping him

On coming cars are swerving into the middle lane and the road is soaking wet

As we crept passed in the outer lane i asked a copper if it was ok for me to pull up to check my oil and was told to move on as i was holding up the traffic

Is it just me or is it getting worse

Why didnt they pull up behind him and tell him to move it - or move it for them

Seems to me these foreign drivers do what they like with no consequences

Driverless cars - bring it on !

I have also started to notice an increase in foreign lorries using the hard shoulder as a parking space at busy times. 

Hang on...

He was stopped in the fast lane..? Isn't that a penalty ticket job.

Was it the police or the Wombles that had coned it off.

Wombles would be no surprise, but I would have thought the traffic boys would have had the sense to do a temporary stop, push it to the hard shoulder and then let everybody crack on. And then fine the (desperately looking for a word that won't get censored) silly chap.

Police

Blue lights a flashing

Are you sure the car could move??? A flat or blown tyre on the diving wheels makes it almost impossible to move

• Like 1

It was nsr terry

I did wonder on approach if it was suspension failure but i had a good look and it was a flat - he lifted it off as i passed

Can you imagine a brit driver doing this overseas

What make of car?