NE Scotland meet 3rd Aug

clansman

Bummer mate hope you get something sorted permanently. Justin from a blat with Chris

• Like 1

Updated list for Sunday but always room for more.......

1) Clansman

2) Wills57

3) Prof

4) Doug Dastardly(?)

5) David-hrv

6) Chris

7) AndyS(?)

8) Judder

Need everybody to start praying...............................just saw the weather forecast  :cry:  :cry:  :down:  :down:

Hood on, pontoon floats attached, lightning conductor fitted.....ready!

• Like 1

Weather forecast not looking any better for Sunday ........whats the consensus of opinion ?

As much as I want a run out, it's not as much fun in the rain and the cars get really messed up. I can't keep mine demisted in the rain with the hood on (suppose it's the same for everybody except those with aeroscreens). We could try for another weekend soon (maybe next Sat or Sun) and keep fingers crossed, or if nobody wants to chicken out for tomorrow, we could just go for it.

David

LOL I've just dried mine out after it got absolutely soaked coming home from Knockhill on Thursday !!! Not a lot of fun in the rain. never had a huge issue with misting when the hood is on...........must be too much heavy breathing David?

Yep...sadly, only heavy breathing from trying to keep the thing on the road! Takes ages to dry out doesn't it? Got a decent cover yet?

No the search goes on for a cover

No the search goes on for a cover

If you squint at the webpage the forecast maybe looks a bit better in the morning than it did a couple of days ago :oops:

Still fancy this but maybe making sure I'm home by 3ish?

Do we have a time and venue? And then play it by ear tomorrow?

We could check the forum at 8 or half past in the morning?

I was thinking meeting in Tesco car park in Forres at 11 or a time that suits . Doug roughly how long for you to get to Forres? Google says about 1.35 for me!! sure I could shave a fair bit off that.........legally of course

On a sunday morning, including the obligatory fuel stop, I'd say about an hour and a half.

Where's the Tesco? I know where Sainsbury's is.