WSCC owner at BLiNK today?

BudSlater

Who was the very soaked WSCC member who drove over from Scunthorpe today at blink?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I think that was me with "Buttercup".

We travelled over from Scarborough along the M62 is pouring rain for 4 hours with windows constantly steamed up.

We had the roof on and carrier bags stuffed around the doors where we could as the rain was unbelievable.

Our clothes where soaked and poor Buttercups carpets contained more water than the North Sea .......and I loved every single minute of it.

• Like 1

:ww:

A new Yorkshire member - as I said - a hero!

Don't forget, it's our monthly meet at the Fox and Grapes tomorrow evening (see below)

• Like 1

Hello.

Thankyou for the invite but I don't think I will be able to make it tomorrow.

I am on holiday at the moment from work and we are taking Buttercup for a picnic.

"hope that does not sound sad"

Hello.

I think that was me with "Buttercup".

We travelled over from Scarborough along the M62 is pouring rain for 4 hours with windows constantly steamed up.

We had the roof on and carrier bags stuffed around the doors where we could as the rain was unbelievable.

Our clothes where soaked and poor Buttercups carpets contained more water than the North Sea .......and I loved every single minute of it.

Yes indeed! How did you get on at BLiNK, did they sort everything out for you?

Hello.

Got on really well.

They did most of the work I asked to be done but could not complete everything as the car needs new shocks and springs so the car will be going back at the end of this month.

There was one mishap that they repaired free of charge which I thought was brilliant customer service.

They also gave me great advice and even though I know nothing about cars I felt they did not treat me as an idiot.

I did have Buttercup in a local garage but some of the things that should have been done they missed or did not advise me on and also gave me wrong advice which resulted in a bit of un-necessary expense for me.

I searched for companies local to me but could not find anyone and Blink's name kept coming up and so I thought it would be worth a chat and making the long journey.

For me it was a worthwhile journey.