Wing walking....plus

Graham0127

Russell Savory of RSPerformance ....Caterham Lavante 500hp fame...has arranged for my wife to be forcibly strapped to the wing of an old plane, wrapped in Lycra ( her, not the plane) and flown at silly speeds.

Anyone wanting to see her suffer is welcome to come along, breakfasts will be available.

It's happening on 2nd August in Essex.

I'm sure if anyone wants a peak in the workshops at some 5/600hp sevens, something can be arranged.

If you want to strap yourself or your wife onto a plane that's possible too!

If interested please pm me.

Now that sounds like a whole lot of fun :cool: :cool:

Id love to see debbie tied up in lycra and attached to a plane 

Better check the life insurance policy is up to date.

Some wives will do anything to get away from their husbands. ;):d

Some wives will do anything to get away from their husbands. ;):d

Almost....but I'll be flying alongside her in a Tiger Moth...with aeroscreen .....of course. AND as many GoPros as I can get my hands on......want to see the terror in her eyes and hear her screams. If that doesn't terrify her, we'll see if 500hp in a seven with me behind the wheel will.

Almost....but I'll be flying alongside her in a Tiger Moth...with aeroscreen .....of course. AND as many GoPros as I can get my hands on......want to see the terror in her eyes and hear her screams. If that doesn't terrify her, we'll see if 500hp in a seven with me behind the wheel will.

Has the Tiger Moth got guns Graham?   Could be a good Dog Fight between the two of you.  I assume that's happening at Stowe Maries.

Has the Tiger Moth got guns Graham?   Could be a good Dog Fight between the two of you.  I assume that's happening at Stowe Maries.

Fight Bernie ?????we've only been married 18 months. If you and Pete are back, why not come....go for a blat first then watch us wet ourselves. Breakfasts are really good and plenty to see.

pictures or it didn't happen :-)

James...I wouldn't have a clue how to post pictures ( think Scott added the ones on here for me )but sure a fellow member could help.

Maybe Debbie would like to do it ??.? Wing walk that is .

I'll be in Hastings on 2nd. Aug.       I've had to cancel my French trip as Marissa's dad died, she's gone back home for a month :( .

I'll be in Hastings on 2nd. Aug.       I've had to cancel my French trip as Marissa's dad died, she's gone back home for a month :( .

Bernie, so sorry to hear that. Hope you're all ok.

Does this mean you'll be up for a midweeka ?.

• 2 weeks later...

Graham, what time is this tomorrow?