Another newbie signing in.

Monitorlizard

On a sudden emotional whim,I took the plunge & bought a Westfield.At my age,it`s probably my swansong.My first car was a Triumph Spitfire Mk3,my last will no doubt be the Westfield.But what a way to go.I am really looking forward to this summer,long may it last.

• Like 1

:ww:

Enjoy and welcome to the club.

:ww: :ww: :ww:

Don't go out with a whimper, go kicking screaming in a roar of exhaust and tyre smoke... :d

Welcome to the club, there's a few areas that meet not too far from you, have a look here if you can make it along to a meet, you'll find lots of like minded enthusiasts, ready to kick tyres and spend your money - upgrades, a wonderful thing! :rolleyes: It's aslo a chance to go for organised runs out - quite an experience travelling with a bunch of other Westfields. :yes:

And of course there's the Boardroom here - where no question is too obscure and we can supply an opinion on anything ;):d (In the nicest possible way :t-up: )

Welcome to the club, see you about sometime.

Howdee  Mr monitorlizard,  got a real name?   

My 1st car was a Ford 100e Anglia a long long time ago.    

What do you propose to do in your Westfield?    Summer drives, track days, competition? 

On a sudden emotional whim................

I like that - must add that to my stock of explanations as to why I've just spend another £££££ on the Westie :d :d :d :d

Welcome to the club - make the most of the summer then get tinkering :black-westy:

Welcome to a whole new lease of life ;)

Hi there and welcome, now get out there and give her a good run…. :)

Thanks to all the welcoming committee.The names Brian,by the way!The first trip out, after getting her home,was down to the Westfield factory,to get a first hand look at all the available add on`s that will fit.Got some stuff on order already.Actually looking for a full sized tonneau,but would prefer a second hand one if available.Certainly looking forward a monthly club meeting,& getting to know some like minded,enthusiasts,I think is a polite word.Lol

Hi Brian  :ww:

Hope to see you around soon as you are not too far away for a meet up and a run out!!!

Martyn

Welcome Brian, you won't regret your purchase. Get out blatting and spending!

Brian, not a whim mate - best decision ever !!  I waited 20 years to get mine and now I have 2 and a half.

Brian, not a whim mate - best decision ever !! I waited 20 years to get mine and now I have 2 and a half.

Welcome.

I had to wait almost 40 years of lusting before I could get mine, so not a whim!

Should have drunk water and eaten potatoes to save up sooner :)

Get out muchly and enjoy.

Hello Brian, how's life? ;)

It's never too late for fun. Our chairman (80 years old) was seen earlier today going sideways in a Honda bike powered offroader! Get in. Welcome to Westfield ownership, it's fun.

Kelly

Welcome from a fellow Westie new guy..!