north east westfield owners

Hi Tex,

Great to hear from you and thanks for stepping up to the plate. Currently the NE guys that actually come to the meet's don;t have roadgoing cars, so we all just chat about trackdays & Sprints etc and the meeting venue is central for those that actually turn up. Even though I normally drive 30 mins to get to it.

You are right we could really so with some run-outs etc and bring it back to a more road based region. 

So sounds like you are up for taking on the NE Area, please contact Scott Young - WSCC Chairman and arrange to take over. It would be great and allow me to concentrate on the Speed Series and events like Blyton.

not everyone has the luxury of time thos to meet midweek due to work, iv mentioned this many many times in the past, recommended weekends for run outs/meets. i stopped going to the meets because nothing happened, on the rare occasions work permitted. yet i regularly go out in the car on weekends as im sure lots of others do - i know they do as social media runs show.

btw - i didnt offer to step up to the plate but if no one else wants to do the job ill do it if thats what the members want.

theres quite a few local round here who are silent owners i know of - summers running out quickly...

Hi Tex,

Great to hear from you and thanks for stepping up to the plate. Currently the NE guys that actually come to the meet's don;t have roadgoing cars, so we all just chat about trackdays & Sprints etc and the meeting venue is central for those that actually turn up. Even though I normally drive 30 mins to get to it.

You are right we could really so with some run-outs etc and bring it back to a more road based region. 

So sounds like you are up for taking on the NE Area, please contact Scott Young - WSCC Chairman and arrange to take over. It would be great and allow me to concentrate on the Speed Series and events like Blyton.

not everyone has the luxury of time thos to meet midweek due to work, iv mentioned this many many times in the past, recommended weekends for run outs/meets. i stopped going to the meets because nothing happened, on the rare occasions work permitted. yet i regularly go out in the car on weekends as im sure lots of others do - i know they do as social media runs show.

btw - i didnt offer to step up to the plate but if no one else wants to do the job ill do it if thats what the members want.

theres quite a few local round here who are silent owners i know of - summers running out quickly...

Thanks Terry, so why don;t we both share organising things, got to help generate some more activity ? If you are up for organising some weekend Run Out's / Meets.

I will PM you as probably easier that way.

Nick

Hi Tex,

Absolutely, great to have club members stepping up and volunteering their time to help their fellow members make the most of the club.  Look forward to hearing from you in the very near future Terry, I'm sure Nick will do all he can to offer support and a smooth hand over. :t-up:

Please email me at chairman@wscc.co.uk and also our AO Representative Dave Eastwood at ao-rep@wscc.co.uk as soon as possible. :)

email sent - [ps the auto reply on the email doesnt work - im guessing that if you click the 'send email' via the links you gave me - after pressing send the sender gets a thank you or similar? it just shows a blank page] using google chrome.. not tried explorer etc...

bit of feedback  :t-up: