S O S (Save Our Steve)

Paul Edden

S O S (Save Our Steve)  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like it says on the tin - vote away fellow members!

Pffft, the overly dramatic dummy throwing over the last couple of days, I couldn't care less to be honest. 

By all means make a point, but stop with the repeated drum banging. We've lost one renowned keyboard warrior recently and I for one think the forum is a better place for it.

• Like 2

Just meant to be a bit of fun Dibby - take a chill pill matey.............

Chilllll Winstonnnnnn  :d

It looks far from fun in the other thread with peoples' posts being deleted and the high horses coming out. 

Steve doesn't need saving....he's made a decision and we should respect it. I suspect he'll be back.

Mates and members will surely remain in touch, whatever he does.

His ARB posting certainly changed my view of the club, but it won't stop me going for blats or keeping contact with members, whether or not I renew my membership.

Every cloud has a silver lining......hasn't it ?

Ps. To those reading !!!!!.....mental blat last night...no more rally stages though .....please Mike ! ....Good luck for Saturday .

Don't forget.......iou £5 .....:)