The XFlow is a bit mighty isn't it..?

John K

what has been started - an oil fuelled 8 valve revolution thats what!!   :d

That crossflow badge for our signature is more important now than ever! Where'd Jos go??

what has been started - an oil fuelled 8 valve revolution thats what!!   :d

8 valves...

Is it that advanced..?

To be honest I'm not even sure about the oil bit, I think mine eats coal.

Might explain some of the noises.

Another xflow fan here come to join the revolution. ( can i join even though mine doesn't do anything :cry: :cry: :cry:  Well it still drips oil :d :d :d )

Thought today was the day to hear it the but new starter was the wrong one. Hopefully by next friday it might breath again then i fear i'll not have the heart to sell it :yes::no::yes::no: indecisive I am lol

Almost had my old girl up and running but now I've lost the spark, dodgy wiring somewhere is popping the coil, but while she was running the sound is truly awesome

what has been started - an oil fuelled 8 valve revolution thats what!! :d

So these crossflow things run on diesel?

;)

My crossflow looks and sounds amazing. Won't be changing that for a long while. Long live the mighty crossflow.

Praise be to Ford and Vulcan Engineering, both Gods in my opinion!

well said Pond Dipper - my mighty cross flow powered me to 2nd in class at Blyton today (JUST) head of Smeg in his 16V unit - well driven Dave :-) 

Well done at blyton. Sorry i missedit, maybe next year

The mightiness of the original crossflow found it's way into all subsequent engine designs regardless of the number of valves, just ford used the name first - they are all built on the simple concept of inlet on one side and outlet on the other.

So the mighty crossflow will never die!  

They mingle in the sea of modern derivatives. Mine achieved 2nd on Sat and 1st in class on Sunday - OK is was in the historic class and in a Formula Ford.

The mighty xflow is alive again :-) cant beat the sound. Managed a sneaky hour in garage today