Westfield opening hours.

Stu Faulkner

As in the title,

I'm collecting my bodywork on Friday and I know I can ring them but my mate with a van wants to know how late they open to.

Any ideas?

• Like 1

I would suggest you ring and make sure someone is going to be there….last thing you want is to turn up and everyone has gone home…. :cry:

I will do tomorrow but my mate wants to know what time he has to leave work to get there before they shut.

Age old problem of relying on someone else.

Make an appointment and then you know it should happen as you planned. Assume nothing just in case. The guys will sort you out as long as they know you are coming.

Bob :d

Just in case there are any shortages its a good time to check that as well.

Bob :(:d

I think it is generally 16:30 but may be 16:00 on a Friday, If they know you are coming they may be able to arrange for someone to be there a little later if they know you are going to be a little late or close to the closing time. 

Thanks guys for the response.

I'll be collecting next friday now.

There will be man in a brown engineers coat somewhere there - great place - I went there in 1990 ish - only had to wait a few years to get mine :-)