sierra cosworth 3 door

SteveD

the best around ,its advertised on ebay if your interested

That looks fantastic! A real show car if you wanted to.

this car is mental and I mean mental it just wants to kill you , it scared the crap out of me this morning it commands utter respect I tell you , god knows how they raced the rs500's years ago

My dad had one of these and then an RS500 in the 80's - i remember him driving from Northampton to Worcester via coventry in about 1 hour 10 minutes - he had an an abba tape in the player - I can remember it like yesterday 

funny that this has a queen cd in it , must be a age thing

Steve - If I had the dish I would buy it - next best thing is i drive up and just have a sit in it :-) 

i'd take you out in it wuv , but you would nee to bring some brave pills

kin ell wuv, how long have you had that tucked away?

:cool:

about a 2 days :laugh:  :t-up:

took my neighbour out in it today he's a serious biker and a police officer he was stunned :laugh:

• Like 1

took my neighbour out in it today he's a serious biker and a police officer he was stunned :laugh:

All under or on the legal speed limit wuv  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :cool:  :cool:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.