my jelly prayers were answered

FILFAN

After a little request to the powers that be, we now have a Vodka Jelly emotion  :filfan:  :filfan:  :filfan:

and as an added bonus we were also gifted with the aftermath                                   :barfing:  :barfing:  :barfing:

Thank you kind Sir and remember folks DRINK  eat responsibly  :t-up:  :t-up: 

• Like 1

Nice. Can we have this one too...

welcomewave.gif

:filfan: The work of the devil!!!!! :devil:

No - the work of a genius :filfan:

Nice. Can we have this one too...

welcomewave.gif

Leave it with me, I'll sort it this weekend.  Good call Andy :)

Leave it with me, I'll sort it this weekend.  Good call Andy :)

You cheeky monkey. I just seen the code you used so I can use :filfan: on my ipad :d

• Like 1

Can we have this one too...

welcomewave.gif

Added :t-up:  :ww:

Ok so I'm a bit numb, but how do I get/ use those emotion things? I'm using an iPad if that makes a difference.

it does, standard iPad browsers won't give you the emoticon menu, though you can manually type them if you know the text equivalent.

There is a browser called Atomic, available on the app store that does work with the Boards advanced features; download it and set it to emulate the latest Firefox from it's drop down settings menu and jobs a good un.

Green should be lager and lime jelly. Fizzy jelly is a weird sensation but fun. Purple one for the Pernod and black jellies, vodka and orange, Martini and lemon(ade), always got to have one spiked with chilli. 

Didn't realise people still made and ate alcoholic jellies any more. It was a novelty when we were 18 and being poor students, looking for ideas to use up a cupboard full of booze left over from the 70s our parents palmed off on us when we were of drinking age. Takes me back to the old student days and the big house parties we'd have in our 10-bedroom student house, ahhh, those were the days.

Ok so I'm a bit numb, but how do I get/ use those emotion things? I'm using an iPad if that makes a difference.

Makes all the difference.  iPad Safari not best of friends with the forum software.  Personally, I use Atomic web browser (downloadable from the iTunes Store at £1.49) which allows me to set it to run and emulate Firefox or IE, which will return a lot of the functionality of this forum posting, i.e. emoticons, font types, etc.  Other browsers are available, might try Dolphin on my iPad next.

EDIT: Must type faster...curse you, Gadgetman... :p  :d

:filfan:

is strangely hypnotic....