Blyton - run out and show 'n shine - Saturday 12 July

Rory's Dad

Oh and well done to Julie for winning the Show 'n Shine - her car is sooooooooooo clean and shiny!  Photos to appear in the next Westfield World together with an account from Chris Shaw about his first trackday ever, me about my second trackday at Blyton and Rich about his third time of marshalling at Blyton.

It was a great event  :)  :)  :)

I saw Julies car and it was magnificent - buffed very well indeed - look forward to seeing pictures :-) 

Well done Julie your car is a fantastic example  :t-up: I thought I was in with a chance along side Martin Van Z (who has an allergic reaction whenever he tries to wash his car :laugh: ) but when you arrived I knew you would have it in the bag well done !

Thank you Martin for organising the extras for the day. Thank you all for your very kind comments. In case you were wondering she was cleaned before she went back in the garage on Saturday evening!

Thank you Martin for organising the extras for the day. Thank you all for your very kind comments. In case you were wondering she was cleaned before she went back in the garage on Saturday evening!

I should bloomin' well hope so  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: