Wesrfield again !

RoboS

Not the R500 ones in question.

(Given that it nearly went legal and the customer refunded the full price of an R400, if that and the other niggles could have been fixed so easily, they would have been)

Why don't Westfield buy from anywhere

As a vehicle manufacturer they have to have a full audit trail for every part they supply right back to the manufacturing of the component parts. Any change of supplier within that chain of manufacture requires an untold amount of paperwork to be completed and any variation in the design may nescesitate them having to reapply for type approval. None of this unfortunately happens qucikly.

Scott….ask if my RAC roll bar is ready yet…lost count how many months it's been now…did get an e-mail from Russ, but nothing since..

I had an email from Gavin this morning saying they were expecting the rose joints yesterday or Monday - so if you've been waiting months for your RAC roll bar, what on earth is going on.

Don't think I really want to lend Westfield £270 for an indefinite period so will look at alternatives now (probably get one made as Plays Kool MSA bar is out of stock).