2009 Westfield Duratec Huge Specification - SOLD

tranter5

• 5 weeks later...

SOLD 

Any idea how I switch my membership to new owner as I said I would heard it was free to do so? I am heading back to TVR for a while!

I wondered if Dan might have splashed the cash yesterday, keen to see the car in the flesh, looks lovely :) It's going to a good home, don't worry!

SOLD 

Any idea how I switch my membership to new owner as I said I would heard it was free to do so? I am heading back to TVR for a while!

just drop a PM or email to the Mark Redpath the Membership secretary membership@wscc.co.uk with the new owners details and I'm sure he'll be able to sort it for you :)

Well done on the sale and enjoy the world of TVR :)

SOLD Any idea how I switch my membership to new owner as I said I would heard it was free to do so? I am heading back to TVR for a while!

Surely you cannot switch your membership to a totally different person and at the end of the day new membership is less than around of drinks and worth every penny in my eyes

Oh yes you can, just contact the membership secretary and he will sort it for you. This is detailed in the header topic in the Cars for Sale section.

Out of interest, what TVR are you looking at? I have just sold my SEiW and amongst others, am considering TVR but not convinced that I want to go that way just yet whilst I can still get into the low slung cars !!

I already have a Tamora which is having a full respray and new interior so my garage needed to be free for when that arrives back in 4 weeks or so. They are awesome would thoroughly reccomend owning one! 

Too late, i paid up for membership :d So dont worry about getting it swapped cheers Dan.

Had to spend on the car already, but some fine fettling is slowly turning it into a guddon!  Just doing the necessities over the next few weeks, then shes getting a full strip and re-build over the winter.  Apart from the drive home i havnt had a proper good run in her yet.  Still enjoying the nights playing in the workshop though :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.