New guy from germany, just saying hello!

Liwijatan

Yep, my old Westfield XE exhaust manifold went to an owner in Germany, many years ago.

Superb English by the way, Sebastian! Wish I could remember anything but the odd word in German now, which shames me! When I was 19 I spent a year living just outside Mainz, attending the fachhochschule in Mainz, and doing an industrial placement with Wayss & Freytag AG out in Wiesbaden.

Karting or race boots and some very narrow fit trainers help a little with the pedals.

Guten tag Sebastian,

Willkommen; Ich wünsche dich viel Glück mit deinen Westfield ... And all my congratulation for your English. I'm french (I live on the Loire valley near Tours) and I would like to write English so easily than you. I try to imagine the performance of your car. I watched videos to undrestand better. It must be a bomb! My style is quieter and rather the blatting along the Loire valley. My car owns only 130 HP for 760kgs: I modified the bodywork and it's now a single neoclassic roadster. (you may look my website to discover my car and my story). I'm sometimes going in Germany in Würtemberg (Stuttgart, Heilbronn). I enjoy the neckar valley an its wines ...

auf wiedersehen

Was kinda busy last days, so I couldn't reply till now. Weather is getting better, so let's hope I can hit the road tomorrow after work.

Naw, I don't think my english is that good, as you guys want to belive me. But it's well enough to get in chat. Thanks again for posting, nice community.

I also checked the carbon parts, nice stuff on your page. I guess we will get in touch soon!

@Dave

I also keep the odd words in mind when I get in touch with a different language. Seems pretty normal hehe. Wiesbaden is a nice spot, some nice old buildings over there. Also the Rhein is not far away, hope you enjoyed your stay even it was not that long.

I bought my self some FIA cert Beltenick race boots. Fits really good with the pedal work and em don't look that ugly. But it sucks a bit to always wear special food work to get on a joy ride.

Seen in your build thread the closing latches for the nosecone, I really need to copy that. The screws position in there are just horrible.

@Courtault

Thanks also for the compliment, seems that playing mmo's on UK and US server are paying out. :-)

That german part is fully understandable, I got a holiday flat in black forest (Baden Württemberg) so not that far from Stuttgart. I'm often in France for my company.

The Cars power is really good. In the beginning I was a bit frightened. More because of the driving it self, not by the horsepower. You kinda need to learn a other way of car driving not sure how to wrap that up. But it's totally different from "normal" cars.