Narrow 2l Zetec

philc

Due to the threat of redundancy i am having to consider selling my 2000 Westfeild. She has a very soild 2.0l blacktop on twin 45s with race line sump and manifold. Remote oil filter and cooler with alph weber ignition. i think the rest of the engine is standard and i am not sure of the cams but performance and noise are impressive, it has an independent LDS rear end. Perfect 15'' fox racing alloys with good tyres including spare which has never been on, all with proper westfeild centre caps. type 9 box with properly located gear change and long first gear. nice carbon dash with race logic cloaks and push button start. full heater with demist and removable Momo wheel Momo gear stick. full harnesses and some weather gear. lockable boot with high security lock which will take the steering wheel, battery cut off. bad points are some scratches to the bodywork which have been touched in and some cracks in the gell coat however the previous owner had her for 4 years and said that they never got any worse- i believe him. Done under 11K and i have just serviced her. Offers around 7,000 GPB. phil.cartwright1@btinternet.com or PM.

• Like 1

Any pictures?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.