NOW SOLD - Westfield SEiW 1800 Zetec on Throttle Bodies

Truly Skint

****NOW SOLD *****Westfield SEiW Zetec (181BHP) 1.8 on throttle bodies, chrome yellow

Good Bits

No expense spared personal SDV build in 2005 with all new parts by professional motor engineer

Engine, gearbox and diff all rebuilt at the time of build

This car has been owned by me for 7 years, used only for week-end "steady" road use and has not been on a track. The car is incredibly reliable and NEVER let me down. If you are looking for a car that starts first time every time (even after being stored for 6 months over winter) is damn quick yet economical, never lets you down, polishes up great, put in garage, get in it, start it, drive it, then this is the car for you. Any of the local WSCC members will vouch for this cars incredible integrity. If it was human, I would want it to be my best mate!!!

Ford Zetec 1800 16V with 181BHP (with print out)

"Type 9 Rocket ratio 5 Speed" gearbox - 1st 2.482, 2nd 1.61, 3rd 1.225, 4th 1.1, 5th .87 or .82

45mm throttle bodies with Omex ECU

ARP bolts

Lightened and balanced steel billet flywheel

Gas flowed head

Ultimate road cams

Alloy vernier pulleys

Adjustable shocks

Wunoff 6" exhaust system - new last year

Battery cut-off

New battery - last year

15" mini-lite wheels with Pirelli P6000 tyres incl spare (currently off the car)

Carbon effect front cycle wings

Carbon capped door mirrors

4" carbon headlights

Extra wide, detachable rear wheel arches with carbon mods stone guards

Lockable boot lid

Lockable bonnet

Full fitted all weather gear including heater

Westfield high backed black sports seats with yellow piping

Westfield 4 Point harnesses

Extra V8 spec reinforcing panels

The car currently has a lower ratio "Rocket gearbox" giving a more usable 5th gear and improved acceleration in lower gears. This can be removed and replaced with original gear train if preferred.

MOT'd until April 2015 and taxed until 30/09/14

Serviced in April 2014

Mileage: 17,800

All build receipts and photos are available

Bad Bits

Powder coating has rubbed off on mirror pillars where side screens attach

Bubbling on drivers side mirror pillar. Both of these could be re-coated easily

Hairline crack in jelco on LH side of bonnet edge. This has been there since purchased and not got any longer

Investment

£9,500.00 with 5 Speed Rocket Gearbox

£8,500.00 without 5 Speed Rocket Gearbox

Please contact Mike on forum or via 07825 161872

1_zps257f1bb8.jpg

27_zpsf96d61ae.jpg

29_zpsdb7231ae.jpg

4_zps50cb0191.jpg

28_zpsa4bc1b5f.png

23_zpsfc5e2c17.jpg30_zps88068ab8.png25_zpsd7402f80.png22_zps254f9a47.jpg

Sort the pictures out!

This sounds like mine plus the mods where I want mine to be.

Hi all, OK I seem to have been having some issues with the pictures, on both occasions I have checked I have been able to see them but seemingly some of you have had problems.........I hope this is now resolved.

I will be adding more pictures tomorrow evening weather permitting as requested.

Thank you for your interest and patience

Mike

Hi Mike,  I can't see any of the pictures but I'm probably being a bit thick...........new to this!!

Any ideas or are they available another way?

Interested in having a look............want to buy my first Westfield!

Cheers,

Paul.

Right then, pictures now added. I found out the reason why they kept disappearing but I'm not going to share that one with you :(

I have also added more detail to the spec as suggested by others

So, if you want to talk further, please give me a call - 07825 161872

Regards

Mike

very nice car and very good value with that specification - good luck with sale :-) 

very nice car and very good value with that specification - good luck with sale :-) 

Thank you, never sure when best time to sell actually is. There is always an excuse I guess for people to hang onto their money ie: Xmas, skint after Xmas, holidays, saving before and skint after etc etc

Anyway lets see how it goes

Cheers

hi

nice car

if it sells without the rocket box i would be interested in buying the g/box from you

PM me if so

thanks

Hi all,

I know this car very well! I've been on many, many runs with Mike and others, and this truly is a good car, will be sad to see it move to another owner!

Mike, all the best with the sale, great price, so doubt you'll have to much trouble!

All the best, Dan.

so its sold with the rocket box eh :angry:

still its gone to a good home :d

ps

DAN

are those my old cycle wings in your avatar picture   ?

Graham,

Yes they are your old cycle wings! Looking better than ever now, really pleased with them mate.

Regards, Dan.

i need to get some new ones as my"new" ones are cracked !! :d

Graham B, Daves getting the old gear train also, so you could always pop around when he's not in!!

Yes, deposit paid, being collected next week-end, so subject to final payment, to all intents and purposes, consider it SOLD

Dave had a good blat with me yesterday, didn't stop smiling

Regards

Mike

yes, will have the box out one night on the next road trip after buying dave a few beers :)

"You" will eh Graham? Lol the nearest you get to working on your car is hoovering the engine bay :).

Glad the car sold for you Mike and to a decent fella too!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.