Woohoo Williams

Rory's Dad

Are we talking boring boring F1?

Great news. Hopefully part of the upward curve seen this season rather than the flash in the pan Monaco win the other year.

The F1 relieves the boredom of football.

At least we have some Brits who work for their money in F1.. ;)

I worked for them for 15 years, great team good guys. Just needed a break. Never really paid for quality people at the top of the company until recently. Missed opportunity I always said. Put the knowledge at the top and let it cascade down. I think Silverstone could be another performance to watch out for.

Hope you're right on Silverstone as I'm watching the race at Williams' conference centre! Suspect cars with better aero like the RedBull will come

Back stronger though. Williams just need to keep moving forward now. Get a big name driver in when he line up is next refreshed.