How can I get my son driving the Westie ?

Northwarks

Yeah he's been karting a few times ... he's fine/quick at that, he kinda bucks the trend for an 18yr old behind the wheel of a car tho' ... very steady and considerate  ;)

As its been mentioned above its >21 for an additional car even on third party terms on his own policy, even any form of temp or short term policy is >21

I'm definatly going to get him on a day at Curborough, I assume for the £70 you get a few runs each ?  

Last Curborough event run by Steven Mead (Warks AO) was last month and I believe there were no more than about a dozen cars from 10am to 5pm, so plenty of runs for each driver :yes: .

Next one booking for September now, so contact Steve and/or join the convoy from Tamworth to the Falcon for the Warks area meeting on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Unfortunately you have just missed this month's meeting  :down:

Martyn

My lad did a track day last July at Blyton, the car was plenty quick enough down the straights to not be a rolling road block, in fact our Matt had my heart in my mouth through "port droid" flat on forth and drifting at 90+ ! Too much play station me thinks.

There's always the Westfield Experience Days at Donnington or Silverstone and Car Limits days at North Weald on the M11 near Harlow.