Sunday blat 22nd June Essex.

Graham0127

Definite for me Andy. For us Essex members a run from Finchingfield back home through Sibel Hedingham would make it even better.

Hope other Essex members read this and fancy the meet up.

Good to meet your mate with the Tiger again.....seems as keen as mustard....really nice guy.

What ever other members think ,Mike and I would be up for it,and if you don't mind catering vans, my mates who have just gone to Le Mans, never need much of an excuse, especially if food is involved.

See you soon :)

Well done graham, good to see other people posting runs out.

All cars are welcome.

Heading back to Bermago airport in my ickle Fiat 500 hire car :)

Heading back to Bermago airport in my ickle Fiat 500 hire car :)

Pete...is that like the airport at Bergamo ?

You don't have a bad life do you ?:)

:d  :d

Ying and Yang - the last week of May I was away in my caravan in Brentwood!!!!

• Like 1

Seems to me that everyone who owns a Westfield also owns a caravan or motorhome. Is that because we like our toys, or because the upgrades don't leave any money over for proper holidays??

Seems to me that everyone who owns a Westfield also owns a caravan or motorhome. Is that because we like our toys, or because the upgrades don't leave any money over for proper holidays??

We can't afford a proper holiday for sure ???

I think having a caravan helps us to reinstate the status quo. Drive a tintop normally for 90% of the time, drive like a c@@k with a caravan on the back ,proper signals,light on the gas, gentlemanly conduct etc etc ......for 5%.....

That allows us to be complete lunatics for the other 5.

If that's you thing......?

Sounds like a good explanation! Maybe we are also addicted to fibreglass and aluminium...

• Like 1

Seems to me that everyone who owns a Westfield also owns a caravan or motorhome. Is that because we like our toys, or because the upgrades don't leave any money over for proper houses??

Fixed that for you Mike ;)