For Sale - Another Black Widebody Windscreen...NOW WITH PHOTOS

Prawnabie

Hi everyone,

I am going another direction with the screen on my car, so I am putting the existing screen up for sale. It is black with black pillars, but the pillars ar the older smoothish style, that can be drilled/tapped for racetech or equivalent mirrors - useful if you don't want to use the rover mirrors.

The Screen came off a Widebody car.

I will upload pictures later on tonight, but I am after £150 for it collected from either Willenhall WV13, Redditch B97 or Bromsgrove B60

Thanks

Shaun

Hi everyone,

I am going another direction with the screen on my car, so I am putting the existing screen up for sale. It is black with black pillars, but the pillars ar the older smoothish style, that can be drilled/tapped for racetech or equivalent mirrors - useful if you don't want to use the rover mirrors.

The Screen came off a Widebody car.

I will upload pictures later on tonight, but I am after £150 for it collected from either Willenhall WV13, Redditch B97 or Bromsgrove B60

Thanks

Shaun

Hi, pending pics/viewing

very interested, first dibs if you'd be so kind! I'm local so please pm re pick up. Thanks!

Edited by JWH

Out of interest, how easy are these to remove/replace? Interested in going black when one comes up for sale, and I'll sell my chrome one. Just not sure how much I have to strip down and remove to replace the windscreen.

Out of interest, how easy are these to remove/replace?.

Really easy, 4 nuts & bolts plus probably a blade through a silicone bead if your builder used it, then you can clean up the scuttle & re-silicone your new screen in if you want.

The older pillars are a slightly different profile from the newer 'rover mirror' ones I recall where they meet the scuttle, so if you're changing uprights of different age you might need to check out if there will be any work ie you might need to drill another hole that'll be covered up anyways

• Like 1

Really easy, 4 nuts & bolts plus probably a blade through a silicone bead if your builder used it, then you can clean up the scuttle & re-silicone your new screen in if you want.

The older pillars are a slightly different profile from the newer 'rover mirror' ones I recall where they meet the scuttle, so if you're changing uprights of different age you might need to check out if there will be any work ie you might need to drill another hole that'll be covered up anyways

Thankyou. I'll await another black wide body windscreen for sale.

I'm still really keen for a swap, if you still have these next Tuesday when I return from working in Italy.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.