Speed Series intro, blogs and prizes

Rory's Dad

I've had a chat with Terry about consolidating his (and anyone else's) blogs into a story of the season. I'll put a mug's intro together (to be approved by Nick), then the blogs and then a list of who got what at the prize giving.  I can then pdf the document and get it archived.

Any thoughts??

Martin,

Anything that promotes the Speed Series is good.  Some photos inserted into the final article would add to the words.

Martin,

Sounds like a great idea, especially as you don't actually compete, hopefully your slant on it will promote the club and speed series.

We could do to get non competitive westfield owners involved in events, maybe even a show and shine at Blyton for a start, or organise a run around Lincolnshire over the weekend. 

Why didn't I think of this earlier, its a bit late now  :t-up:

We could do to get non competitive westfield owners involved in events, maybe even a show and shine at Blyton for a start, or organise a run around Lincolnshire over the weekend. 

Why didn't I think of this earlier, its a bit late now  :t-up:

Is it too late???  We could do a run from say 10:00 till 12:00 on Saturday, lunch back at Blyton and watch the sprint in the afternoon

I think this is a great offer, Martin.

As regards a run out on the Saturday, it is in or near your area, so I say "Go for it"!

I think the "Show and Shine" and a run is a superb idea.

Perhaps you could also arrange with Nick a parade drive round the track at lunchtime (like we had at Ty Croes last year)?

• Like 1