My 'new' car....

Matta

After another epic 800 mile round trip a couple of weeks back to collect the ex-Chairman Paul, ex-funky monkey (Pete) Westie, it's finally been rolled out of the garage after a wee bit of fettling, prior to it's expedition to Applecross with the Scottish Westie folks next weekend.

I won't go into detail but I've been burning the midnight oil to get it back to semi-road spec and fitting a lower temp thermostat today (now I can give it a good pasting and the temp stays below 90).

Couple of pics below....

The handover from Pete in a dodgy motorway service area carpark (he almost shed a tear).....

DSCN3530_zps87945136.jpg

Refuelling the co-pilot before heading for home.....

DSCN3534_zpsaf839266.jpg

Back in (semi) road spec...

DSCN3560_zps16dee0cf.jpg

Inside - behind a windscreen again!

DSCN3561_zps323062ad.jpg

The important bit.....

DSCN3557_zpsdf1190f4.jpg

Now I just need to get some miles on it!

Matt

Good to see you back in a Westy Matt, just try to keep this one out of the trees on the Applecross trip next week! I hope you've got your wig ready for camp McWesty

Another fine C20XE engined car  :westy:  :yes:

• Like 1

Matt, you have been busy !!! is that some more layers of Autoglym ? looking good enjoy