Westfield Factory Unavailable Due To Rain

Captain Colonial

Simon from the factory phoned me just now and asked I post this - due to torrential rain at Kingswinford, the roof at the factory sprung a leak straight down on the electrics and all systems are currently down.  The website seems to be working OK, but phones and electrics (therefore emails as well) are down.  When they get it back up, they'll post something online here.

Just for added fun, the factory alarm system is assuming it's an attempted break-in because of the power cut, and the alarm was screaming in the background during the call.

Good of him to let us know what was happening to stop rumours - thanks Simon.

• Like 1

Im about 10 miles from there

We have had 30 minutes of the worst rain I have seen .but not all bad rain was that bad got stuck in the bank with free tea and chocolate biscuits with my new super fit blonde account manager so every cloud has a silver lining :)

• Like 1

Can't they just bung a half hood up like the owners do :d

update

we have the telephones and internet now running from a generator in the carpark.

typing this using the torch on my iphone........emails will hopefully be working shortly if we can find some more extension leads!

kind regards

Simon

• Like 1

a leaking westfield factory…. never, I can't believe it….  :d

Hopefully the Factory will be all sorted soon , I know what difficulties can be caused by nature from the experiences we had with flooding a while back . 

I dunno how but I managed to miss all the rain yesterday while driving about and had glorious sunshine.

Hope your all up running and back to making sexy sports cars :yes:

Hi Guys,

The electrician came yesterday afternoon and gave us the go ahead to turn the power back on which is all good.

However the server that runs our emails has give up the will to live so that's being worked on as we speak.

Nearly there........cant believe how much rain fell in such a short time and how much chaos it caused!

Kind regards

Simon 

glad to hear it Simon - now get building more cars !!! :d  :yes:  :yes: