Not actually parts but wanted all the same

Aerodynamix Ltd

WANTED :

Due to being exceptionally busy at our workshop at the moment I am looking for an experienced laminator ideally on a part time basis to start with but would probably progress to full time as we build on existing business as currently we are not advertising and am being approached to make a wide range of parts for other applications . 

I may consider someone who doesn't have experience although this would depend on the individual concerned . 

This would be based at our workshops in Gloucestershire GL15 4PA .

In the first instance give me a call on 07971 264550 or email info@aerodynamix.co.uk , please bear in mind I will be away from the 12th-16th of June @ Lemans so if you call/email during this time it will not be dealt with immediately , only on our return . 

• Like 1

Good Luck Julian, a big step for Aerodynamix 

Cheers Martin , I have been thinking for a while about this and I either have to get someone to in effect run it / field everything which unless you are very clued up on what we do / cars like ours it would be quite a learning curve for someone , so my thoughts are to get someone in to help with production which is relatively straightforward and should then be able to diversify into other fields . I've had some sterling help recently and couldn't have done without it which has also made me come to this conclusion . 

I'm getting asked for lots of rally car parts , I've had four enquiries this week alone for parts that would be production parts . I've had several other enquiries for non car related parts again this week only , when the road outside the unit opens again soon I'll be having through traffic for the first time in 6 months which again will be more work . We've also shyed away from putting up an online shop as are concerned that we would get too much business as would be more accessible , we don't want to put it available to buy unless we have it in stock and ready to go, thats our aim , so when we go live with the shop items available will be on the shelf !!

Anyway I digress , just though I'd put a bit of background behind it and what we are thinking , hopefully will go to plan , just need to find a suitable candidate !

• Like 1

Sounds to me like your looking in the right direction, you should carry on heading up your business and introduce new staff on the production side  :t-up:

As before "Good luck" you make some cracking products and I'm sure you'll find a way to expand both productivity and your product range  :yes:

• Like 1

I don't know if this would work but you could try to get hold of the owners/management of carbon mods to see if they have the CV of anyone good. Since they scaled back from the kit car market they might have cut staff.

Cheers Tim , 

They aren't local to me , as far as I am led to believe they are concentrating on supply only and haven't necessarily cut staff , I do know of someone who has gone to work there recently . I've an advert in the local press down this way next week so will see what comes of that , will probably have to train someone up by the look of it . 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.