My life is complete!

Colinb8

I had a call this morning from, shall we call him "John" although I dont think thats his real name from Windows Support Services .. usually I just tell them to cease and desist, but today I thought I might play along .. maybe not as far as paying the £100 to "fix" my computer.!

Anyway I played the ignorant fool -- my wife would say that might come naturally -- and I could sense some frustration on "John's" behalf .. but also a sense of excitement that he might soon part me of my cash.

Another few minutes of playing the idiot, and he was exasperated to the point where he told me to "f ..k off" and put the phone down on me.

I feel sooooooooo much better

• Like 4

Excellent! :laugh:  :t-up:

The classic:

Yep I did the same, kept them on for ages getting them to "help" me identify which computer was reporting to their "system". I got the expletive a coupe of times but since I told them the pc was connected to UK Government VPN (one of them is) I've not had a call since  :d