New to the Westfield scene!

Maff21

How do, just thought I would introduce myself and get myself into the Westfield discussions.  I'm Matt from Bartington Cheshire, I have a wife, 4 month old son (not good when you buy a new toy) and crazy lab/springer cross.  I own a construction company in Manchester, but end up driving all over the place.  Just bought a 2.0 zetec Westfield from Tim Ellershaw which I'm picking up this Sunday.  I intend to start having a look into track days and race meets etc with my dad acting as chief mechanic (his childhood dream I think?)  

I'm hoping to find some local meets/club around Bartington Cheshire area so wondered if anyone knows of any?

Thanks

Matt

P.S. Cant wait to collect the car... :)

• Like 1

Here you go:

Cheshire / N. Staffs Area Meet

Where: Whipping Stocks Inn, Stocks Lane, Over Peover, Knutsford, Cheshire. WA16 9EX

When: First Thursday of the month at 8 PM

Area Organiser: Dave Eastwood

Phone: 07769 908575

Email: cheshire@wscc.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/WSCCCheshire

• Like 1

Have a look at the speed series which might interest you

Trackday at Blyton and the 2 day speed series event is good to attend

• Like 1

Welcome! Let the fun begin.

Just watch the upgraditis, it's highly contagious around here!

Thanks for the responses, I will definitely have a look at the next Cheshire meet.

Tell me about upgrade-itis.  I already have my eye on a CF replacement bonnet and some 13" CXR's.  I've not even picked up the car yet  ???

Just wait until you go to a meet and start looking at others peoples cars, it will only get harder to resist!!!

Welcome along by the way :)

How bizarre.......Went to have a look at the WSCCCheshire Facebook site and I'm on the first photo of some Westfields on the way to Stoneleigh.

Hi Matt,

right car choice... But then i maybe bias.....enjoy it mate,

You will find this club and forum excellent but very dangerous at the same time. Dangerous for ya wallet....

Hi Matt,

Was it your pliers/grips I borrowed to retighten my gearstick that came dissatached as I drove up the slip road to the Knutsford services that day? lol

If so thanks. ;-)

Hi Michael,

It certainly was.  Your more than welcome.

Cheers

Matt

Welcome to a whole new fun additive way of life ;)

How bizarre.......Went to have a look at the WSCCCheshire Facebook site and I'm on the first photo of some Westfields on the way to Stoneleigh.

Welcome  Matt

Must be fate mate  ;)  ;)  ;)

Welcome, it's the Cheshire meet this Thursday! Hope you can make it.

Hi Dave, unfortunately out of the country this week but will definitely try and make the next one.

Cheers

Matt

hi matt, there are a few of us nearby in the sandiway and hartford area. check the membersmap out.  cheers jon