Carbon Dash , Nose Grill

Aerodynamix Ltd

We displayed a wide dash cut to fit a zk scuttle at Stoneleigh , this is a bare dash with three holes used to mount it to the existing holes in the scuttle , this was sold prior to display at Stoneleigh but the customer has decided to fit something else so this is available now , I will post pictures probably tomorrow all being well , all you need to do is to cut holes for your switches/instruments and is not the usual oversize blank . PM for details although you can also email info@aerodynamix.co.uk .    £85.00 delivered to uk adresses overseas at cost . 

Westfield Geniune nosecone grill to suit a Narrow or earlier wide car with smaller aperture , will not fit zk bodywork . This is a spare one I had kicking around the workshop for my car , I have powdercoated it and looks shiny new now £25.00 posted to uk adresses (you will need a new badge for it), overseas at cost again PM or email info@aerodynamix.co.uk . 

powdercoating003_zpsecc91e4d.jpg

PM'd re dash, but not sure it will fit my 'kit' :yes:

• Like 1

Hi Julian, sorry to mess, but I'm going to concentrate on needs rather than wants, so I'll bow out of the carbon dash

A good deal awaits someone :d

Cheers

I'm interested if the dash is still available?

Hi Bud , 2nd dibs is to William who has already pm'd but over to you if not . 

Cheers Julian

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.