FS : Pinto 2.0 EFI engine + Clutch

Barkalarr

I have for sale a pinto 2.0 205 complete engine including the clutch and starter motor and complete EFI

Pictures available via email - just PM me your email

I'm located 15 from Stansted airport

£350

I have for sale a pinto 2.0 205 complete engine including the clutch and starter motor and complete EFI

Pictures available via email - just PM me your email

I'm located 15 from Stansted airport

£350

Email PMed... Ta! :)

Think I've found the ignition coil and Cdi unit that should have gone with the motor Neil, happy to send to new owner for cost of post.

• Like 1

Wish I was closer :-(

Where are you located ?

One of my pals is a field sales so he's up and down the country - and he's got a Really big boot (Mercedes estate)

S.wales. can do m4 or m50

Think I've found the ignition coil and Cdi unit that should have gone with the motor Neil, happy to send to new owner for cost of post.

Thanks Chris - yes please I will sort out the postage to the new owner or I will just get them sent to me.

Cheers

I've just checked pallet delivery and a half pallet is only £35 so I can send this anywhere in the country.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.