Type 9 Carpet set Black with Black piping

Prawnabie

Hi Everyone.

Bought this off here a couple of months ago from the following thread - realised I have a MT75 chassis so its back up for sale - haven't even taken it out of the box!

Original link --- http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/107107-factory-carpet-set-black-sold/?hl=carpet

Comes with 4 floor carpets, tunnel and rear bulkhead carpets.

£60 inc courier post

Thanks

Shaun

I would like to take this, on the condition that I'm not sure how the holes for the wiring would appear on my westie when fitting it.  Could you measure the distance between the front of the gearstick gaiter and the nearest hole to it?  Does that make sense?  My wiring does not come out of the transmission tunnel, so would like to know I'm not going to have a few holes right in view on top of the transmission tunnel...

$_12.JPG

edited to add image to show what I am talking about...

Actually, I would also like to know the distance between gearstick and handbrake

Hi, if they're still available let me know. They're just what I'm after.

Cheers

Hi guys,

The set is provisionally sold via PM just after listing, I will let you know if it falls through!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.