ITV4 Tonight 8pm - Monaco Historic GP

Cleggy the Spyder Man

A public information service :t-up:

Will be recording in HD and watching later :cool:

• Like 1

Cheers Cleggy. Recorder set.

I think I saw some Historic Monaco Racing on the SKY F1 channel last night think it was from a couple of weekends ago. If its the same it is worth the watch.

Watching now

Very exciting and not like modern F1 thank god

There was a bit of carnage

Superb programme! They don't hold back despite the value of their cars, do they? Brilliant - will go on to DVD to keep. :t-up:

Good to see priceless cars being razzed about like they was designed to. Good to see cars able to get close enough to overtake on any corner as well. 

• Like 1

Thanks Cleggy - just watched it on ITV player - last time I saw some of those cars they were in black and white on a tiny tv !!

The fact that they're not top notch drivers, anymore or ever perhaps, means that they overtake when they want to, not where conventional wisdom says they can. These chaps take million pound cars to Goodwood Revival and thrash them to within an inch of their lives - they don't want to polish them, they want to race them! Fabulous entertainment that's streets ahead of sanitised Formula 1.