Snetterton weekend videos

FILFAN

Here is my best run in the non-westy......

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FILFAN

• alexander72

• davidgh

• Terry Everall

Paul can I have a go please. That looks fun

Great run Paul and must have been very satisfying after all this time. Just one question, red light on the right of the dash flickered halfway around on a left hand bend, what's the light for?

Good spot Christian

Just one question, red light on the right of the dash flickered halfway around on a left hand bend, what's the light for?

Good spot Christian - it's the Oil Pressure warning light - it is set for 18/20psi so comes on at low revs when the engine is hot but the oil pressure is not falling below 15psi.  So came on at the hairpin with no name and on the way back into the paddock when the revs dipped.

Hopefully no damage has been done to the "mighty crossflow".

Paul,  what a Magnificent Mighty Mesmerising Merlyn you have - i love it !!!  great car and mighty engine  :d

I'm sure all is well and understand the 'mighty crossflow' is bullet proof and all Westfield should have one :d

Hellski, my indoctrination is working slowly  :d

Thats a lovely looking car Paul - well done on snapping it up - must be great to drive

Andrew, some of us have to make do with 1600cc, even in kit-cars  :p

Andrew, some of us have to make do with 1600cc, even in kit-cars  :p

Modern 1600s aren't mighty though are they? .. it's a well known fact the mightyness leaks out of all the surplus valves! :laugh:

what have I started  :d

It is said, there is an engine infinitely more mighty..

Pinto power! :t-up:

Ah yes, the Potent Pinto of Power..... a veritable vogourous powerplant if ever there was one !!!

Ah yes, the Potent Pinto of Power..... a veritable vogourous powerplant if ever there was one !!![/quote

James, you sound like that compare off " the good old days" variety show, come to think of it he had a tash like yours?