Snetterton weekend videos

FILFAN

I think you should be in  with the Experts Phil....excellent car control and brilliant lines mate

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FILFAN

• alexander72

• davidgh

• Terry Everall

Chris' fastest from Sunday  --  by kind permission of MSV  --  can be seen below.

The time was a dead heat (to the hundredth) with John Loudon for fastest road-going CEC up to 1700cc of the weekend.

Except they gave me 2nd by some rule not stated in the regs :(

Except they gave me 2nd by some rule not stated in the regs :(

I think I've worked that one out, John. Because the plates were engraved with the event name and date, they didn't have a extra "first in class" trophy  --  so had to invent (on the fly) a way of dividing you two. It was bad luck you didn't get it, because, instead of awarding it to Chris on the basis that his second best run was better, they could just as well have given it to you for doing your time in an earlier run than Chris.

I shall suggest to Roger that the regs are re-written to clarify for the future.

I would have thought a run off might have been in order given the dead heat in times.

Great driving on what must have been near perfect conditions folks  :yes:

David - not really an issue to me. Jane is selective about which trophies are allowed on display and this wouldnt have been one of them anyway :laugh:

David - not really an issue to me. Jane is selective about which trophies are allowed on display and this wouldnt have been one of them anyway :laugh:

M is exactly the same. Only good quality cut crystal and MAC tankards are allowed in the house  --  everything else goes on the rafters in the garage.

We should really recycle some by donating them to clubs to re-issue and just ammend them with a stick on plaque. In the past some have gone to the tip :oops:

David H is quite right - the most trophies I have ever seen in the garage  :d  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

David H is quite right - the most trophies I have ever seen in the garage  :d  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

You haven't seen Terry's then? I think he lives in a trophy cabinet! :laugh:

A bit like Coventry City then :cry:

If only I could exchange a few for money!

I thought yours went on holiday with your T shirts

Speed series t shirts are banned from going on hoilday