Westfield Shop opening times

Nemesis

Apparently mines in the post, not bad a 2 month lead time :-(

Wanted to order some more bits today but not in stock :-(

Barry...... if it makes you feel any better I had a right moan about 'stock' and the website, Russ is a nice guy and did his best to explain that they are working hard to sort out the website, he did however lay most of the blame at the feet of the suppliers..... apparently they are really good at supplying Ford/ Jag / Honda / bla bla bla..... with 10k units a month..... but when Westfield want 10 - 50 units they are left out in the cold and treated as if they are at the bottom of the food chain....... I see an opportunity for an enterprising bod to start matching some of the smaller engineering companies with the buyers at Westfield...... and on a really bad note the new unit didn't solve my problem.... looks like i've got to get the loom apart and find the short to earth.... I hate electrics.

Nem...........