MIRA 24th May WSCC entries

Marto303

Send it this way James please

There's six of us here in Westfields from the club Tel

Cracking day, very wet again, I should be a master in the wet by the end of this season, learnt loads about both the car and my ability today.

Great to meet John, Dave & Craig today, John's Electric Westy is awesome and fast :t-up:

Keith Adams won the class, well done mate and a HUGE thank you for all your help and advice today :t-up::t-up::t-up: ey

Roll on Prescott :yes:

• Like 1

Hi Martin, good to meet you today, let's hope for a dry Prescott, the camping field is not much fun in the rain, cracking club on the site though  :)

Was it a 1.6e event again?

Very much so Terry. The standing water on the straights was huge and spat me off at the speed trap at 100+ mph on T2

Whoops

I have grass in places I didn't know existed

Great to meet everyone yesterday - the electric car works in the wet! Had fun standing in the rain talking to the guys about 'short circuit' racing. :d 

Thanks for the advice chaps.  :yes: 

That was the wettest MIRA I can recall. Large pools of standing water along the back straight and a big puddle approaching the speed trap before the control tower (as John discovered).

Many thanks to Martin for providing shelter from the elements in his trailer and motorhome

Keith

• Like 2

I've sent the times ( link to resultsman ) to Tiggs just waiting for  speed series results to be posted, will it be a 1.6e very wet score  ???

Hi

After competing at MIRA on Saturday, went to Prescott on Sunday to marshal, never seen so much mud, parking, camping and walking areas. Although the day was not bad weather wise. Took a chance to reconnoitre the course, marshalled at Ettores (watch out for the gravel traps, I did a fair amount of sweeping). Looks quite technical with a few surprises. See you there. 

Dave