Scottish Borders run Sun 25th May

theprisioner

Sorry chaps, can't make this one but looking forward to knock hill on Friday

I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings (but I'm gonna), weather forecast is saying heavy rain throughout the Borders .. assume we're still on?

Jeez Rab, don't tell me you're getting soft in your old age!  :d

Matt

I knew someone would say that .. and money was on you, mate! Just wondering, that's all, haha!

Hoping weather report changes as currently heavy rain/thuderstorms prediction as Rab says. My suppleness not good and getting in with the hood on is a real challenge so may have to miss out which would be a great pity. Keeping a close eye on the weather reports.

Just texted Dave and he's saying that run and bbq still on!

Hi all ,just spoken to Neville re the run and BBQ for tomorrow.

The BBQ will still be on (to late to postpone now) but as suggested by Nev we can go in tintops if weather bad and reduce the route and still go to Neville's for the BBQ.

Dave with the white Westy is going to meet at the start of the St Mary's loch road and then we can go straight to Nev's place.

Neville will come up from the borders and meet up with everyone from this end at Sherriff hall park and ride at 11oclock and lead on from there.

Hopefully the weather will be ok though .

Cheers Wee Dov

Hood on, and RainX applied!

Will catch you somewhere on the B709 between Heriot and the St Marys loch road A708 (Gordon Inn)

Please let me know if you change this bit of the route!

I have Nevilles No so will text him to let him know my number..

Hopefully the forecast is pessimistic....

Dave.

Tin top weather here folks ,lashing down a windy as hell.

I will probably meet down at Neville's not much fun driving my work car at the weekends ,I've been to south Uist 3 times in the last 3 weeks ,so see you there chaps!

Big shot out to Nev for another fine run and BBQ (albeit the latter was more of an indoor affair!). Ruin cut a little short due to the changeable weather - problem with scenic hilltop driving roads is that they can be still chilly in May!

I was almost a non-starter as I discovered my loose camber adjusters at or meeting point, but thanks to English Steve for coming to the rescue at his workshop not five minutes down the road!

Sorry lads for not getting there ,some @@@@@@@ keyed the side of my Audi on Sunday morning ,(company car ) so had to get a crime no from police for insurance.