Carbon Dash one - off ....... Sold

Aerodynamix Ltd

SOLD

One Carbon Fibre dash for a Narrow car available and in stock , I will post pictures later

............... however this one is very special .

The lower edge / return instead of being black is post office red as per a special order for a customer at the show ...... unfortunately the customer didn't realise he had a wide car and not a narrow until I was about to post it :(

PM me or email : info @ aerodynamix . co . uk without the spaces . 

Stoneleigh035_zps894bdb70.jpg

(Foot not included)

Go on, Mr Lucas - it's the right colour for me and everything.  Buy it for me as a birthday present if the future really is carbon. :d

I'll take it if its really cheap and no body else wants it!

• Like 1

Go on, Mr Lucas - it's the right colour for me and everything.  Buy it for me as a birthday present if the future really is carbon. :d

You have obviously had too much B'day Booze ;)

Potentially interested. Will depend on the pics. Thanks :)

May I have this if it falls through Julian ?

Picture uploaded to original post , emails and pm's replied to . 

Tim , you would need to repaint your car lol!!  ................. but I could do one with a white lower ;)

James , I thought you would have been the first to post  .............. give you a shout if it becomes available ;)   , but again could make another if required . 

Cheers Julian

Is that an offer to paint my car!!!! Lol. Looks great, but as you say, not my colour. I'll leave it, somebody getting another of Julian's master piece's there. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.