New dates for the Yorkshire 8 on 17 and 18 May!

Rory's Dad

Well just got back at 7-05, 8 hrs driving and 300 twisty miles. Good to say hello to some new faces and thanks to Martin (sqdn leader Van Zeller) for the route. By the way, did we lose the yellow car at Hawes? That's why I hung back.

c u guys at Emley moor at 11 :-)

c u guys at Emley moor at 11 :-)

And me, can't be bothered with the motorway to Leeds just to come back!

Hi, I'm also going to tag along if thats ok, will head for emley moor for 11.am.

Cheers Jay

Hi, I'm also going to tag along if thats ok, will head for emley moor for 11.am.

Cheers Jay

Sounds like a plan, we had 9 cars today, looks like tomorrow will be even more, just need to make sure we hit Strines Inn for 12 ish cos it was quickly heaving last year and the weather looks as good again. :)

By the way, did we lose the yellow car at Hawes? That's why I hung back.

Were they at Reeth for lunch??  It's all a bit of a blur now...  Apologies if it was you that we lost  :blush:

Hi Martin, thanks for another well organised day out.

Enjoy tomorrow!

Regards,

Michael.

Were they at Reeth for lunch??  It's all a bit of a blur now...  Apologies if it was you that we lost  :blush:

Solved  - it was Jimmy and Rachel from Stokesley who were at Reeth for lunch and who told me they were heading back home - which I'm sure they did.   :blush:  :blush: .

Time for bed.

• Like 1

Makes perfect sense Martin, thats the route I thought you'd be taking.

If you pull off the M621 head for Leeds City centre past Halfords and do a loop along Great Wilson Street and back on towards the motorway I'll be waiting near the bus stop before the traffic lights and tag on.

Should be there between 10:15 to 10:30.

See you in the morning.

I don't know Leeds that well.  Checked out Halfords in Leeds and that did not help.  Is there anyway you could wait/lurk on the A58 just before you get to the big roundabout (turn off for Bradford and railway bridges).  I think there is an exhaust place and a Majestic Wine Warehouse - Harley Davidson Place on the other carriageway (according to StreetView)

No problem Martin, I'll pull in at the wine place, it's just after the Evening Post building (now demolished). I wasn't sure how well you knew Leeds, It is a bit complicated in places.

I hope so Terry cos' thats where I'm headin' :d

Ricky - did you not get my email?  Anyway there is a big lay by right by the mast - we'll pick you up there.

Thanks Bob - can't miss!!

Just to confirm things for Terry :t-up: