Speed Series Results - Harewood(R10)

Tigger

Results for Race 10 at Harewood are now uploaded to the website in the usual place.

If anybody can tell me if James Spicer & Tim Nunn attended and did a practice run then that would be good as they didn't have a timed run and would get 20 points for the practices?

Link as usual

BTW: Did I beat Tels Blog again ............. I don't know, he's getting slow in his old age :d :D :d

Tiggs

• Like 1

Well done Tigger :)

Terry - why are you so slow? :laugh:

Cos I sent Tigger the results!

Well done Tigger :)

Terry - why are you so slow? :laugh:

Did you see his Sunday time John !!!!!  fantastic for a bike car and the conditions were not great. All the British Hillclimb buys were a second slower than normal. Terry set a brilliant run and I think the speed through the trap was 105  :t-up:  :t-up:  Mind Matt and Andy's speed was similar. I think Andy regretted carrying so much speed as he did a 360 just before the finish and still got a 64  :d  :d

LOL - I meant at sending teh results. We all know Terry is a flying machine on the track

• Like 1

LOL - I meant at sending teh results. We all know Terry is a flying machine on the track

Haah haa, I knew what you meant John :)

Hi Tigger, sadly I didn't attend in Sunday although I was there in spirit, 10 points maybe?

Hi Tigger, sadly I didn't attend in Sunday although I was there in spirit, 10 points maybe?

Hi James,

Thanks for letting me know and if it were up to me mate, I would give you 50 points just for your cheek ;)

Sadly though, Nick is the boss (probably not in his own home though, just for the Speed Series) so what he says goes.!!

Tiggs

You might not get any points James, but your top contender for the 2014 Turf Trophy, it's a great prize only won by the most exuberant of drivers and has some infamous names on it.  :d  :d  :d

Let's all keep our fingers crossed that you do win it as that means no-one else has had a big off.

Presentation date Nov 8th, pop it in your diary.

Harewood Blog now posted ......about time :laugh:

Tim did the first practice run, but im not 100% sure he finished it due to mechanical breakdown tho :-(

I felt bad for him as he was really hoping to beat Terry :-)