Calling watch lovers

Sparkymart

After any advice please. My lad is looking at buy another watch he's only 16 so although not a lot of money compared to some watchs it's a lot for him so I would like to know if he's spending wisely

The watch is a Christopher Ward C3 Malvern Chronograph MK II

He's already got a breil, rotary and a edifice crono

So if any of you know anything about then advise will be gratefully received

I wear a C5 Malvern MkII Automatic and it's a beautiful watch :cool:

I thought long and hard when buying it, as compared to what I normally spend on watches it was a lot of money, but I was not disapointed and I'm very happy with it.

Mine has big numbers, and elastic strap and a lovely picture of Mickey Mouse on it and a big hand and a little hand and everything!

Didn't cost much but it works really well.   :laugh:

He's got 2 wrists and 3 watches already ... is the fourth one for his other ankle?

In total in our house we have 6 Christopher Ward watches between the three of us. For the money they are very good value and get as many nice comments as my more expensive watches do.

They are never going to hold their value like other brands but, the brand is now going more main stream and are not dropping value as they once did. My first one had a minor fault with the bracelet clasp, which if you had your arm in a certain position it might pop open. I called in at their old premises in Maidenhead and Chris himself insisted on replacing the bracelet there and then. I have not heard anyone have a bad word to say about the quality or service they offer.

They are extending the range upwards now with some innovative mechanisums which are stunning but are expensive.

I would buy another if I needed one

• Like 1

I have not heard anyone have a bad word to say about the quality or service they offer. 
I would buy another if I needed one

+1

Currently wearing my C8 Pilot mk1, I also have a Malvern and alternate them with Citizen Eco Drive thingy (it was a present...)

He's got 2 wrists and 3 watches already ... is the fourth one for his other ankle?

That was my thoughts!

I last wore a watch in primary school. Throughout secondary I was boarding and times was managed for us, and then from a-levels onwards I had a mobile phone and have only ever used that.

Daniel