4 miles of strimming....

alexander72

Ive got 4 miles of electric fence to strim tomorrow round my gaff..... If Norman is in the UK and I give him lots of real ale do you think he might come and help.... SOS Norman - your club mates need you.... strimming or typing...  :)

Best wishes 

James 

James cant you just bolt a large scythe to the mighty cross flow and go for a drive round your paddocks you might kill two birds with one stone :d

I know what your saying about Norman, lets hope Normal service is resumed and the friendly banter keeps flowing 

A MIGHTY SCYTHE powered by a cross flow !!!  I love it - what a top idea !!!  More like 7 hours and severe back pain :-(

can you be charged for being in charge of a mighty scythe after a few beers ,

lets go and build it

;)

</off topic> I went to school with the son of the official Dutch Mr T look-a-like...

Ive got 4 miles of electric fence to swim tomorrow round my gaff..... 

James 

You seen the forecast?

It will feel like desert conditions after Wiscombe ;-)

Quinten sounds like you have just volunteered to become the 3rd A Team member for the MIGHTY cross flow scythe build. :t-up:

I was thinking you could use one of these????

A mighty turbo powered tractor the just fit a scythe on it

Quinten sounds like you have just volunteered to become the 3rd A Team member for the MIGHTY cross flow scythe build. :t-up:

He was only a look-a-like (and a pretty convincing one I have to say, except for the accent ;))...  not a do-a-like :d

just back from the pub… excellent turbo tractor?!! fence will be off,  debs will dot he first 3 miles to check its safe while I am appointed safety rep.. i will finish off when it stops raining  :yes:

• Like 1