alarms

SteveD

If I have nothing to get up for then u need an alarm. If I know I need to be up early for a flight or something I always end up waking before my alarm what ever time I set it for

I hate being late

My father used to say: "Nobody ever got a heart attack from being early"

And, Steve, no I don't set an alarm and I don't wake up at the same time every day. Fortunately I have an employer that cares more about the work I get done rather than what time of day I do it in.

Alarm set for 6:30 but always up at 6 because thats what time the dog gets me up.

I have to have an alarm, except on holidays and w/e.   I need my beauty sleep. :zzz:

Interesting news article last week, that a school wants to change it's school day to start at 12:30pm to suit the teenage boys'  body clock.

Alarm set for 7.50.... Out the door and loading the van for a days work at 8.00.

Had a power cut once, woke up at 7pm in the dark of winter.... Took weeks for my body clock to adjust!

It may have something to do with me being up til 2-3am most nights, trolling this forum or writing invoices/ vat returns etc etc...

.... I'm not a morning person

My grandad used to say "an hour before 7, is worth two after 11"

.... Must test the theory one day