seriously what the chuff

SteveD

ebay item 201086884833

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201086884833?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D201086884833%26_rdc%3D1

the second to last picture looks like it melted or a bad birthday cake

I would say inspired by a t**d not a zonda  , ask yourself why waste your life doing that

thats a mile from my new office - I might nip round :-) 

is this the new factory and sales channel for Keating ? :laugh:

Bet the neighbours will be relieved when that goes :d  :d

That probably sounded a good idea one evening in the pub.

What is sad / scary is how much time and money will have been lost to 'create' that.

"I also started to make the body better as the chap i had hired had made a bit of a mess of it. " Oh I don't know. If I had never seen a zonda either, mine would be as good. Although I probably would have used a straight edge and smooth curves rather than just guessing.

The thing that bothers me is that people selling these projects just say "all you need to do to get it on the road is...." Not mentioning the IVA and the fact the chassis would need checking and all the other parts such as emmisions etc. Some poor sod is going to buy this thinking they will get it straight on the road and it just isn't that simple.

When I bought my westfield as an unfinished project I at least knew the chassis/bodywork  would be fine/parts would be available and assumed everything else would be a bonus. It was advertised as 80% complete and I said to my better half that it would be nowhere near that complete.

I suppose thats the problem with ebay.

As you say Steve, you have got to wonder how anybody could spend their time doing it. What a waste of your life.

Lovely that..

As you say Steve, you have got to wonder how anybody could spend their time doing it. What a waste of your life.

My poor wife spends all summer working in our large garden.....how could she spend her time doing it. What a waste of her life.

In the winter it looks like a damp wilderness....

I just asked her..'is it a waste of your life & OUR money?'

NO......

Horses for courses ......people spend time and money going fishing & chucking 'em back.....me. :(

My poor wife spends all summer working in our large garden.....how could she spend her time doing it. What a waste of her life.

In the winter it looks like a damp wilderness....

I just asked her..'is it a waste of your life & OUR money?'

NO......

Horses for courses ......people spend time and money going fishing & chucking 'em back.....me. :(

Hah, hah. good point well made Graham  :d  :d  :d

My wife does the same in the garden and it does look good in the summer, so makes it all worthwhile. Have occasionally caught Robson Green fishing and I must admit my zero interest did get raised a few points.

Don't think you have convinced me to buy the car though  :o  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Guess he thought it was a good idea at the time.........

Perhaps we should ALL chip in.......buy the 'car'

And really put Steve to the test......?????

• Like 1