Member locations for poss runs

Alwest

any members out there from in or around the Birmingham area for a possible meet up and runs out or social meets.

im sure there must be people close to me.

Hi Andy I tried the member map yesterday but not sure if its fully updated as it only shows one person close to me and in fact doesn't even have myself on there.

There is I believe no AO for Birmingham so I usually attend the black country area which is a great group but just seeing if anyone else is also in my area but no AO's have been in touch no

You have to add yourself to the members map btw, it's not an automatic process...

I'm south of Birmingham... in Northampton ;)

As Quinten said, it's an opt in system at the moment that was only introduced last week, so we're still feeling our way with it a little.

You can be as vague or as accurate as you like putting your location in. Depending what you feel comfortable with.

oh right ok sorry my mistake will add myself then cheers guys

These gents should have a list of members and their approximate locations and should be able to help identify if there is anyone close to you to hook up with:

• blackcountry@wscc.co.uk
  • warwickshire@wscc.co.uk

You could always think up your own driving route and date, post it up in the Events forum inviting others to join you. :westy:  :white-westy:  :black-westy:  :lg-westy:  :dg-westy:  :orange-westy:  :yellow-westy:  :lb-westy:  :db-westy:  :silver-westy:  :purple-westy:  :pink-westy:  

There yer go, a ready made convoy.

• Like 1

My local meet is also the black country one, I also attend the Shropshire and Mid Wales when I get the change as it's quite a good drive over.

any members out there from in or around the Birmingham area for a possible meet up and runs out or social meets.

im sure there must be people close to me.

Hi Al,

I have only just found the member map but also have not yet added myself but I'm not far away. As Sooty has said if you have a favourite drive suggest a time and a place on here and i'm sure you have some interest.

BTW I would suggest the Warwickshire and Derby & Notts area meets are also a great run out and are usually well attended. Check out the area meeting location and times  in this forum and I hope to see you there :)

Martyn

I like the sound of the Wales run, sounds fun, will have a chat next time im over Dons area, also im going to attaend the Warwickshire meet this month and meet some new folks there hopefully.

ill certainly give you a shout if anything happens Martyn but if not hope to see you at meeting before that

I am in Staffordshire....