Stolen motorhome - VW Crafter - BL57 VVX

AdamR

Really sorry to hear this Adam, looks a cracking van. I am sure we will all keep an eye out, let us know if you need anything else doing.

The Police attitude stinks!!!  But god help you if your 5 mph above the speed limit 

thats crap hope you get it back. any idea how they got it started or do you think they just towed it?

As an idea for a tracker ive heard quite good things about this unit. you just have to chose the sim card sensibly (i think a giff gaff one will be fine) so you can top up via the internet.i was thinking about hiding one in the westy somewhere

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tracker-Vehicle-Theft-Protection-System/dp/B003XDN58K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399575479&sr=8-1&keywords=tracker

The scum bags. Really hope they get the low life's snd u get it back all safe

Sorry to hear of this theft, I hope the insurance pays out as there is little to no hope of recovery. I know we have some police officers on here and I cannot blame the individual officers, however more and more we hear of police apparently unwilling to visit certain sites to recover goods.

Recently we read of the caravan that had been stolen and found on a traveller site, however, the police could not recover it as the occupants would then be homeless. Why should this deprive the rightful owners of possesion?

We need a return to punishments for those guilty and policing without fear of any ethnic group.

• Like 3