Stolen motorhome - VW Crafter - BL57 VVX

AdamR

Hi guys,

Our converted XLWB Extra high roof Crafter was stolen last night, at 00:42hrs from PR5 6FN. Reg is BL57 VVX. Also has a tow bar.

bl57vvx.jpg

If anyone sees it, I'd be most grateful if you could let me know where and when!

I have a feeling all the graphics will already have been removed, but it's pretty distinctive with the roof vents, awning, TV aerial, rust down the sliding door and the tow bar on the back.

Cheers,

Adam

I have to admit to coveting your motorhome...

...but it weren't me!

Very sorry some nasty hoodlums have done away with it.

Hope you get it back safe n sound.

Adam, sorry to hear about this could be a good idea to put some interior pics up, not what you want to hear but if it's stripped the same items may appear on ebay etc with same seller.

my mate had a trailer nicked out of his compound, he had cut some holes in it and had some post's in front of a roller shutter door on his unit that he put up through the holes in the trailer to prevent it from being towed away the scum bags used a hyab and picked it up. a few weeks later it turned up on ebay (holes still in it lol) so he went to look at it to confirm it was his and then made an excuse about going to get some cash and went back with the police.  

Not good Adam sorry to hear this........pity you didn't have a tracker in it.......hope its found and soon 

Thanks guys. I don't have any interior pics that are of use unfortunately :(

If it is where I think it is (local traveller community site) then a tracker won't help as it seems common for the police to go 'no way, we're not going in there' even if they have sightings of stolen vehicles in said areas... but the next one will get one, for sure! And a wheel clamp...

Sorry to hear this Adam - often happens this time of year…. Hope its found soon 

James 

Thanks James. I guess that confirms it - someone else I know who's 'in the know' thinks the same. We also did an event at Blackpool this weekend just gone, which would have been a prime opportunity to scope it out. Just so happens there's a larger traveller site only a couple of miles from where we were, and we drove past in the morning and the afternoon...

Really sorry to hear this Adam. Makes my blood boil. Hope you get lucky!

Appleby horse fair might be worth a visit in June - i lost 16 chainsaws last year at the same time and they were all recovered there...

Good shout - but it'll be too late by then I think. Need a van for 3 consecutive weekends commencing 24th May, so gonna have to get a wiggle on...

That's a lot to loose Adam.    Hope the insurance people are kind to you.

Call your insurers immediately and get on it AdamR… O know you dont let the grass grow under your feet….

Already forwarded them the crime number earlier this afternoon - cheers James!

And thanks Bernie - I reckon it'll cost about £5k by the time I'm done...

Sorry to hear about the theft Adam, a very distinctive vehicle with the super high top.

Good luck with the insurance.