GEMS MiniDLS ECU, VDO Oil Pres Gauge and Sender

allart

Got a few bits from my engine change.

Lightweight Zetec Steel Flywheel + Standard (Pinto?) Clutch Assembly - Total combined Mass = 9kg

Clutch LUK 322012210

Cover Plate LUK 412004701

It was used to match my 4 spd Rocket gearbox but guessing will fit Type 9 easy enough maybe other Ford boxes too. Perhaps someone might be able to help identify - Pinto?

Only covered a couple of thousand road miles and two track days - looks in good order to me.

Works fine with zetec crank position sensor

SOLD

20140505_173456_zpsf930b88d.jpg

20140505_173642_zps41ff5408.jpg

20140505_173649_zpsca968cd4.jpg

ZETEC Carb Installaion Package - below are most of the Electrical components needed to install a Zetec Engine on Carbs to make things easy

GEMS MiniDLS ECU + Zetec Loom - Ignition Only (i.e. for Carbs)

(Connections for: Crank Position Sensor, Throttle Position Sensor, Ignition Coil Pack, tacho output - all labelled up for easy identification)

Map for a 2.0 ZVH (a zetec but with CVH head - but should need similar amount of tweaking as for any standard 1.8 or 2.0 zetec on carbs - always best to get these tuned to the specific engine regardless)

£80 + Shipping

Note: Ignition connector is back together (just needed to de-pin to get it through the bulkhead hole)

20140502_180701_zpsd4997a17.jpg

Ford Coilpack (Zetec) with Quantum Silicone HT Leads (CVH plug boots so would need to be changed for a zetec)

including NGK R Spark Plugs (electrodes in good condition)

Sold

20140502_180002_zps2b5aa79c.jpg

Weber Throttle Position Sensor (fits Weber or Dellorto Carbs)

SOLD

20140502_173143_zps413cb100.jpg

VDO Oil Pressure Gauge + Sender Unit (0-5bar)

Only very minor marks on gauge screen (mainly dust particles visible in the picture) and bezel is untarnished.

£30 + Shipping

20140505_172926_zpsc03f2eb0.jpg

Thanks very much,

David

Sensor please, sent u a txt .

I'll take the coil plugs and leads

Warren

Interested in the oil pressure sender if you want to split :)

I assume its from a zetec

If not pm me .

Parts received David,, thanks v much.

...oil pressure...

I assume its from a zetec

I think it might be from a CVH, but they are probably the same thread.

Yes,they are the same mate

The one ime replacing came off my cvh engine

• Like 1

Are you 100% sure the flywheel will fit a type 9 zetec? If so, are you open to an offer on it?

Hi Budslater,

Other people on here will be more knowledgeable, but I removed this from my zetec crank. The bellhousing I have is for the long input shaft, but I have a hydraulic clutch conversion. So shouldn't be a problem if you have the short.

This flywheel is drilled for a Pinto clutch is seems one of the preferred clutches to mate zetec to type 9. As far as I'm aware the 4spd rocket and type 9 have the same dimensions on input side so can't see why it wouldn't.

Ring gear has an offset of about 15mm from the block face. So check your starter but again this should be standard.

Believe the flywheel after talking to retroford is a TTV item which sells for about £235 on it's own new. So I don't think I want to drop too far.

Cheers

A type 9 5 speed has 23 splines,some 4 speeds have 20

If the gearbox it fitted has 23 it'll fit it

True, jus depends if we are talking flywheel alone or flywheel and clutch together.

The splines only affect the clutch friction plate.

But I understand where you're coming from and thanks for the input. I can confirm the clutch fits 23 spline shaft.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.