Stoneleigh 2014 - Thank you from Andy

Andy Banks

Huge thanks to everyone who pitched up to help Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The usual faces were there and you know who you are. We also had a good number of new faces which was excellent and I hope everyone felt included and kept busy.

Special thanks to those who gave over their cars on Monday for Hall 2 too.

Thanks also to the committee for their support this year.

For me, a number of AOs and Members put in extra effort. I won't embarrass you by naming you here, you know who you are and I'm grateful to you, saviours of my sanity.

I tried to get to speak to everyone to thank them personally, if I missed you my apologies and thank you.

So to everyone who helped or just stopped by to chat and offer words of encouragement...

THANK YOU

• Like 3

Back at you mate you did a cracking job, unfortunately I had to leave before I spoke with you but very well done all the same.

Bob :love:  :d  :d